My dinner tonight at the restaurant called Tomyam 3000, Taman Selayang. The healthy Cantonese Style Kung Fu Kueyteow. Why I called it healthy? of course because it has lots of veggies.
For those who want to try to cook it at home. You can try this recipe.
Flat rice noodle (kuewtiau)2 eggs
black pepper/white pepper
1 tbsp corn flour
1 cup of water
1 garlic clove
2 bird's eye chillies
1. Beat the eggs with salt and pepper.
2. Put the rice noodle to the beaten eggs.
3. Fry them like an omelette.
4. Place it on the plate.
5. (For gravy) Fry garlic until brownish then add water and the seafood mix.
7. Pour the cornflour that has been mixed with water.
8. Add pepper, bird's eye chillies, oyster sauce, carrot and vegetables.
9. Let the sauce thickens slightly and then pour in the dish containing the kuewtiau.