One morning, my sister had made us Rissoles, a kind of snack food. It takes some effort also to prepare the skin and filling.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients (160gr multipurpose flour, 210ml milk,1 egg, pinch of salt and water if batter too thick.
- use a non stick pan, put little butter, pour in a 1/2 cup batter, swirl it till cover 6" pan.
- If the edge roll up, turn to the other side.
- Repeat till all batter done.
For the filling:
(3 medium potato, cubed and boiled, 100g beef (cut it small), 2 carrots, cubed and boiled, 1 cup frozen peas ,defrost, salt/pepper, 1 cup water, 1 tbsp multipurpose flour for thicken, 1 tsp curry powder and sugar)
- In a saute pan, a little oil, garlic, saute, add carrots (optional) peas (optional),potato, beef, salt,pepper,sugar,curry powder and water. Add some chilli sauce if u like spicy.
- Let it simmer, after almost cook, add in flour for thicken the water and dry.
- Remove from heat, cool down.
Thanks to my sister for the delicious Rissole recipe and experience.